Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BUFO Ha W - organic designed hovercraft...

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Re: BUFO Ha W - organic designed hovercraft...

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
    I would love to see one of those racing.
    </td></tr></table>

We already have a craft for racing... but we do not have the sponsor yet...

Here is the link... http://www.mad-hovercraft.si/BUFO_ra...hovercraft_mad -bufo_hovercraft.htm

If we do not find the sponsor, we will have to buy engine by our selfs...

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote:</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
    Tell us more about yourselves, please.

Where in Slovenia are you? I was there just before Christmas.
    </td></tr></table>

Than you know slovenia is very very small and nice country... we are near capital - Ljubljana...

And about us...

one of us is master of arts... http://www.mad-hovercraft.si/arts_cr...overcraft_mad- bufo_hovercraft.htm, crazy arist like all artist...

another one is long bow manufacturer http://www.mad-hovercraft.si/archery...rcraft_mad-buf o_hovercraft.htm

, he makes probably best long bows on the world, but does not know how to sell them

another one is boat designer and manufacturer, here is the link http://www.obsession-marine.com, he is crazy about power boating, and has his own model of power boat,

another one is composite expert (we do not have him on web)

and there is me... hovercraft manufacturer and enthusiast...

We all have in comoun that we work with a hart and only things we love to work... and we are all a bit crazy , and money is not on first place... probalbly because we are all the time broke... all of us

Combining our skills... BUFO is the result of our work and our idea...

great website as well, especially the hovercraft in the snow
    </td></tr></table>

You mean this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIcML3lsCtg , that was my experience and my friend behind me broke his finger in accident

Quote Originally Posted by bufo

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote&#58;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
    Tell us more about yourselves, please.

Where in Slovenia are you? I was there just before Christmas.
    Than you know slovenia is very very small and nice country... we are near capital - Ljubljana...

</td></tr></table>

Yes, beautiful place. I was working in Graz last year; if I had known I would have come to see your craft. When we went to Slovenia it was a bit further east - in the Kozjanski regijski park. I think we caused a little suspicion by crossing the border from Croatia on a tiny road instead of the motorway.

Nick

no it wasn't that video clip it was the other snow one (although that one is spectacular) - and yes you need to fit kill switches

Tony

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">Quote&#58;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">
    - and yes you need to fit kill switches
    </td></tr></table>

They are fitted...

But sometimes we do not use them... specialy if we drink too much

Nice looking crafts But at the price they would want to be...

I could buy 3 Rotax powered Turbo Hovers for the price of one Bufo I realise the beutiful artwork would take some time but its no Piccaso!

At a minimum of 30,000 a piece I doubt they will have problems keeping up with production I do agree a very fun looking craft and looks a good finish and with the interest I wonder just how long it will be before a UK copy comes on the market

lol

I could buy 3 Rotax powered Turbo Hovers for the price of one Bufo I realise the beutiful artwork would take some time but its no Piccaso!
    </td></tr></table>

Theoreticly yes... you can buy 3 turbo hovercrafts... or one BUFO... it all depends on how much mney you have... if money is not a question, decission is BUFO and some people have realy lot of money, and price is not always the most important term of decision - buy or not to buy...

At a minimum of 30,000 a piece I doubt they will have problems keeping up with production I do agree a very fun looking craft and looks a good finish and with the interest I wonder just how long it will be before a UK copy comes on the market "Flying Frog" maybe lol
    </td></tr></table>

You just add the reason why price is high... poeple that will buy bufo will buy it for the reason of having bufo, if bufo would be cheap, it would affordable and some people would have interest in buying it just for the reason of copiing it... I know for one guys that buy english hovercraft - i Thinkg eagle from KM just for the reason of copiing it... now there are already 2 or 3 copies of that hovercraft in Austria and is used for some car shows... They wanted to buy from me MAD - I did not want to sell them (I know such a creaps imidietly), and now they contacting me for bufo... - not for sale for such bottom of society...

Besides our main aim is to rent a bufo and have shows with it in our country, not a production... but if someone realy wants it... we can make it with no problem, 50 or more per year, but that as I said that is not the aim.

Complete project and modelating process took 2500 working hours of work (3 people were working 3 - 4 monthes more than 12 hours a day), and we did not work so hard to sell now bufo for price of other commercial hovercrafts. we rather not to sell than sell for low price.

If you guys are interested, I can present the complete project and proces of modelation in picture on this forum, I have all stapes of work creating BUFO model, mould and product on fotos...

All secret of product like BUFO is about hard work...

You really get what you pay for.

Im sure all the other manufactuers will be worried as their craft are now looking very dated and plain, and anyone currently hiring out knows it is only a matter of time before they will need to upgrade their hovercraft.

You have very high principles stick with them the only bad comments you will receive is from jealous competitors.

I would love to see a full build guide for how you made them, not to copy and resell, just to use as a guide for my racing craft.

Im sure a lot of other members would benefit aswell.